Tips for Keeping Healthy and Sun Safety at School
During the Summer Term we hope that there will be lots of sunshine and warm weather for us all to enjoy!
- Summer uniform may be worn throughout the term.
- All pupils should ensure that they have a suitable container for WATER in school each day.
- Containers may be kept in class, on tables or another place decided by the class teacher. Pupils may drink as often as they wish. The water machine in the year 5 cloakroom is available for refills.
- Containers should be taken home for thorough washing EVERY DAY!
- Pupils may bring a suitable sun hat if they wish, to be worn at break times on hot days
- Sun protection cream may be worn during outside breaks and should be applied by pupils themselves
- Pupils are encouraged to take note of the weather conditions. They should ensure that on very hot days they try to spend some of their time out of doors in shady areas around school and to limit very strenuous activities, in order to avoid heat exhaustion